Philadelphia sushi rolls may not be very authentic to Asian cuisine, but they sure are a hit in the states! Each roll is filled with smoked salmon, cucumber, and warm cream cheese. This sushi roll can be broken down into an excellent topping for a healthy salad! Whip up this recipe when you’re in a hurry for a quick lunch.
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Yields: 1 bowl
Macros Per Serving
5g Net Carbs
8g Total Carbs
- Lettuce, 1 ounce
- Spinach, ½ ounce
- Cauliflower Rice, ½ cup, cut pieces
- Cucumber, 1 ounce
- Lox, 1 ounce
- Cream Cheese, 2 tablespoon
- Soy Sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Hot Chili Sauce (Sriracha), ½ teaspoon
- Laver (nori), Dried, ⅛ sheet
1. Begin assembling your salad by combining the lettuce and spinach in a bowl. Scoop the cauliflower rice into the center of the bowl.
2. Cut and arrange the cucumber and salmon as you’d like on top.
3. For the dressing, heat the cream cheese in a microwave for 30 seconds, then 10 seconds at a time until the cream cheese is entirely soft and easy to stir. Combine the warm cream cheese with the soy sauce and sriracha.
4. Scoop the cream cheese dressing onto the top of your salad or mix it in as you’d wish. You can gently stir small amounts of warm water into the dressing to thin it out for an easier coverage on your salad. Top your salad off with thin strips of Nori dried seaweed.