This pumpkin spice latte is a warming and comforting treat for Fall.
This latte is a great way to kick start a winter morning or simply enjoyed as a post dinner treat.
- Prep Time:7 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Yields: 1 servings
Macros Per Serving
4g Net Carbs
19g Total Carbs
- Almond Milk, Vanilla Or Other Flavors, Unsweetened, ½ cup
- Xylitol by Now, 1 tablespoon
- Coconut Oil, ½ tablespoon
- Organic Pumpkin Puree By Pacific, ½ tablespoon
- Cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
- Ginger, Ground, 0.5 teaspoon
- Spices Nutmeg Ground, ¼ tsp
- Cloves, Ground, ⅛ teaspoon
- Black Coffee, 1 cup
- Whipping Cream, ¼ cup
1. Add the almond milk, xylitol, coconut oil, pumpkin puree and all the spices to a small pan over a medium heat.
2. Bring to a gentle boil, then reduce to a simmer stirring regularly until a thickened syrup forms. About 5-6 minutes.
3. Whilst the syrup reduces, whip the cream until light and fluffy.
4. Add the syrup to the brewed coffee and stir well to combine. Taste and add additional sweetener if required.
5. To serve, top the latte with the whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of ground cinnamon.