You either hate it or love it - the pumpkin spice craze is booming! If you’re in need of an alternative that doesn’t have all the typical sugar you find in store-bought creamers, this pumpkin spice creamer recipe is the answer. If you’re not a big fan of coffee, pumpkin spice creamer also happens to taste wonderful in chai tea!
- Prep Time:1 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yields: 37 tablespoons
Macros Per Serving
0g Net Carbs
0g Total Carbs
- Half And Half, 1-½ cup
- Vanilla Extract, 0.25 teaspoon
- Spices Pumpkin Pie Spice, ½ tsp
- Cinnamon Stick Whole, 1 x 1 stick
1. Combine all the ingredients in a small pot. Cover with a lid, and bring the ingredients to a simmer.
2. Allow the creamer to simmer for 2-3 minutes on a low heat. Then, strain the cream and transfer it to a pouring vessel.
3. Keep stored cold and covered in your refrigerator until it’s coffee time!