These simple yet tasty pork and pepper wraps are packed with flavor from sweet bell peppers, to zesty lime and cooling sour cream.
The wraps make for a filling dinner portion for two, or can be served individually as a lunch.
- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yields: 2 servings (per 2 wraps)
Macros Per Serving
4g Net Carbs
5g Total Carbs
- Ground Pork, 9 ounce
- Red Bell Peppers, Raw, ½ small
- Yellow Bell Peppers, Raw, ¼ small
- Coriander Leaf, Dried, 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Cilantro, ¼ cup, chopped
- Lime, ¼ each - 2" diameter
- Olive Oil, 2 tablespoon
- Romaine Lettuce, 4 innerleaf
- Sour Cream, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, Sea Salt, ¼ teaspoon
- Black Pepper, ⅛ teaspoon
1. Thinly slice the peppers. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the pepper slices and cook gently until softened. About 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the ground pork, coriander, garlic powder and the juice and zest of the lime. Season and stir well to combine. Continue to fry until the pork is completely cooked through.
3. Divide the pork mixture between the lettuce cups.
4. To serve, drizzle the sour cream over the pork and scatter with fresh cilantro.