Cool off on a hot day with these mocha ice pops! This recipe works well as an ice pop base so feel free to adjust the sweetener, vanilla or cocoa powder. Liquid stevia works best in this recipe but you can use other sugar substitutes as well. You can also add in other ingredients, like chunks of dark chocolate, nuts, protein powder, or anything else!
- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yields: 4 servings (1 pop)
Macros Per Serving
2g Net Carbs
3g Total Carbs
- Black Coffee, 8 fluid ounce
- Coconut Milk by Aroy-d, 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder, 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla Extract, ½ teaspoon
- Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia by Sweet Leaf, 10 drops
1. Brew a strong cup of your favorite coffee, then add the coconut milk.
2. Add the cocoa powder and vanilla extract and shake or blend well. Add liquid stevia to taste.
3. Carefully pour the mixture into ice pop molds, leaving a tiny amount of space at the top to allow for expansion.
4. Place on tops and freeze for at least 4 hours. Run the molds under warm water to release the pops from the mold. Enjoy immediately.