Enjoying an Asian-inspired Keto meal? Make these crispy Fried Cauliflower Rice Cakes as a side! They’re mixed with peppery sesame seeds, so they complete your main course. At your discretion, you can garnish your rice cakes with additional sesame seeds, Sriracha sauce, or chopped green onions. Yum!
- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yields: 4 2 pieces
Macros Per Serving
1g Net Carbs
3g Total Carbs
- Cauliflower Rice, 2 cup, cut pieces
- Raw Egg, 1 large
- Salt, ⅛ teaspoon
- Black Pepper, ¼ teaspoon
- Sesame Seeds, ¾ teaspoon, whole pieces
- Soy Sauce, 1 teaspoon
- Grapeseed Oil, ¼ cup
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the oil.
2. Heat the grapeseed oil in a medium sized skillet to high heat. Divide the cauliflower mixture into 8 portions, and drop each one into the oil. Use a spatula to press the cakes down to ½-inch thickness and reshape them if necessary.
3. Cook each rice cake for about 3 minutes per side, or until they become golden brown and slightly crispy.
4. Transfer the cooked rice cakes to a plate for serving and enjoy hot!