If you love the salty heat of Sriracha, the you must try this firecracker shrimp recipe! Be forewarned, however, this dish is HOT! If this recipe is too spicy for you, you may reduce the amount of Sriracha used or reduce the marinating time. While this is suggested as a single serving, you may also choose to split the amount of shrimp in half and serve over a cauliflower rice bowl for a more filling meal!
- Prep Time:65 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 70 minutes
- Yields: 1 10 shrimp
Macros Per Serving
5g Net Carbs
6g Total Carbs
- Shrimp, 10 large shrimp
- Soy Sauce, ⅛ cup
- Sriracha Hot Sauce, 2 tablespoon
- Rice Vinegar by Kikkoman, 2 teaspoon
- Lime Juice Raw, 1 wedge yields
- Black Pepper, ¼ tsp
- Sesame Seeds, 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Raw, 1 clove
- Lime, 2 gram
1. In a bowl, combine the shrimp (peeled and deveined), soy sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, lime juice, pepper, sesame seeds, and minced garlic. Cover the bowl, and let the shrimp marinate in the fridge for one hour.
2. Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Pour in the marinated shrimp and all the additional liquids. Let the shrimp cook on both sides for a couple minutes each until the shrimp is golden brown. You can turn down the heat slightly to avoid burning the sauce. The sauce will reduce slightly and become sticky.
3. For serving, scoop the shrimp and all firecracker sauce onto a plate. Sprinkle fresh lime zest over the shrimp for a citrus tang that will cut the heat!