The pumpkin in these muffins makes them so moist and tender. I love the pumpkin/dark chocolate combo which creates a rich, indulgent muffin you do not have to feel guilty about!
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yields: 14 muffins
Macros Per Serving
4g Net Carbs
17g Total Carbs
- Raw Egg, 3 large
- Pumpkin, Canned, 15 ounce
- Almond Butter, Unsalted, ½ cup
- Vanilla Extract, 1 teaspoon
- Almond Flour, ½ cup
- Special Dark Cocao By Hershey's, ¼ cup
- The Ultimate Icing Sugar Replacement by Swerve, ¾ cup
- Baking Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Baking Soda, 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate Chips, Sugar Free, ½ cup, whole pieces - regular
1. Preheat an oven to 350 F and line a 12 count muffin tin with muffin liners. The recipe makes 14 muffins so line an additional muffin tin with 2 or wait until the first batch bakes. In the meantime, combine the eggs, pumpkin, almond butter, vanilla extract together and a pinch of salt.
2. In another bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt together.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in half of the chocolate chips.
4. Scoop out the muffin dough into each liner, filling them ¾ of the way full. Top with the other half of the chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean. Cool completely before serving!